Before applying for jobs:
- Complete or update your SUNlink profile by clicking Profile on the bar across the top of the screen, then select Academic Profile.
- Make sure your grade point average and other academic information (graduation date, major, etc.) is correct and up to date.
- Upload your resume and cover letter by clicking Documents at the top of the screen.
Instructions to search for jobs:
1. Select Jobs / Experiential Learning, then select SUNlink Jobs.
2. Make a selection under the Show Me drop down menu (e.g., All Job Listings), then choose Search.
3. To further refine your job search, choose a particular position type such as Work Study or Internship and select Search.
4. Apply for positions as instructed by the employer.