Advising for all majors and minors in the College of Humanities (except Liberal Studies) is available through the EOP/Student Services Center in Jerome Richfield 240.
818 677-4784 main office
818 677-4767 line #2
- Monday: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Tuesday: 8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Wednesday: 8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Thursday: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Friday: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- M-F: 9:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- M, Th, F: 1:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Tues, W: 1:00 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
Location: EA 100 is located in the one-story building directly across from Parking Structure B5.
Main Office: 818-677-3300
Office and Advisement Hours:
- M, Th, F: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Tues, W: 8:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Academic advisement is by appointment only.
The Associate Dean is available by appointment Monday through Friday during normal business hours. She is also available on Thursdays from 5:00 to 6:30 p.m. on a walk-in basis. The Associate Dean's office is located in Sierra Hall 461.