Student Learning Program
The NCOD's well-educated tutors can enhance your success in the classroom. From English to biology, many of our tutors major in the subject in which they tutor. Most of them are deaf or hard of hearing, and they all know sign language. Tutoring can be of enormous benefit by sharpening study skills, identifying problem areas, gaining greater mastery of subject materials and developing confidence in your ability to excel in class. If you have any additional questions, contact Aileen Rolon, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tutoring services start on the second week of class instruction on a Tuesday and tutoring services end on the last day of class instruction. Tutoring walk-in hours are posted at the center and appointments can be made in person. During finals week, should you need additional tutoring services, please meet with the tutor of your choice to discuss dates and time. You will need to fill out a Tutor Service Request form and turn it in to the Tutor Coordinator, Christine Rushing, email@example.com.
Fall 2017 Tutoring Hours
Advanced Mathematics, Statistics, Physics, Chemistry.
- Mondays: 12:45 pm-1:45 pm
- Thursdays: 12:45 pm-1:45 pm
- Fridays: 11:00 am-12:00 pm
English, Basic Algebra, Psychology 150, History, Art, Deaf Studies, WPE.
- Mondays: 2:00 pm- 4:00 pm
- Tuesdays: 11:00 am- 2:00 pm
- Thursdays: 3:30 pm-5:00 pm
Pre-Calculus, Math 092/093, Geometry, CIT 101, Computer Basics.
- Mondays: 3:00 pm-5:00 pm
- Wednesdays: 12:00 pm- 1:00 pm
- Fridays: 10:00 am-12:00 pm
English, Speech Com 151, WPE.
- Mondays: 2:30 pm- 5:00 pm
- Tuesdays/Thursdays: 4:00 pm- 5:00 pm
- Fridays: 10:00 am- 1:00 pm
Math 092/093, Basic English, Psychology 150, Basic Child Development, Speech Com 151.
- Mondays: 12:00 pm- 2:30 pm
- Tuesdays/Thursdays: 2:00 pm- 4:00 pm
- Wednesdays: 3:30 pm- 5:00 pm
English up to 115, Math up to 103, Government, U.S. History, Micro/Macro Economics, WPE.
- Mondays: 2:45 pm-4:45 pm
- Wednesdays: 2:30 pm-3:30 pm
- Tuesdays/Thursdays: 3:00 pm-5:00 pm