Schedule A Tour or Visit
We would love to meet you! Tours typically last 45-60 minutes. You can also schedule a meeting with our academic advisor to learn more about majors, admission requirements, and any additional questions you may have.
- Prospective tours are offered weekdays.
- A confirmation and reminder email will provide further tour details, including tour meeting location.
Traveling to NCOD/CSUN
- View our Campus Map. Enter G3 parking lot from Prairie Street off Zelzah Ave. Search for JC (Jeanne Chisholm) building, across from G3 parking lot.
NCOD: Deaf and Hard of Hearing Services
Jeanne Chisholm Hall (JC)
18111 Nordhoff Street
Northridge, CA 91330-8267
- A parking pass may be purchased at any of our university parking lots.
- 2 hours: $4
- 4 hours: $6
- All day: $8
SAVE THE DATE
- NCOD Open House happens annually in October. For information, check the Open House page or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- CSUN Application opens October 1st and closes on November 30 for Fall Semester.
- 150+ Deaf and Hard of Hearing Students
- Largest DHH population at a university on the West Coast
- 1,000+ signers on campus
- ASL friendly dorm Lighthouse
- 100+ service providers (interpreters, captionists and notetakers)
- Local Deaf events